Shore 2 Summit Adventure Race 2018
Sat 7th April ’18 – A Race for all abilities – Duathlon option.
62k Extreme course – 41k Sprint course – 22k Mini adventure course
Shore 2 Summit adventure race is set in an absolute adventure paradise of hills, trails, lakes and guarded by the majestic snow top Sliabh Sneacht mountain which is the climax of this adventure, so you are in for a treat and a challenge regardless of which distance you choose.
This is a fantastic Event / Day out for individuals, clubs or corporate groups. The race is structured so that the different races intertwine ensuring that everyone has different competitors of different abilities constantly meeting and encouraging each other. The post-race medals, gathering, hot food and banter are the “icing on the cake” of a perfect and rewarding challenge.
Each race distances is designed with a perfect balance of endurance for that fitness level, so you will know and feel that you have been in a proper challenge.
- The 62k Extreme is exactly what it says and a favourite with the hardened Adventurer.
- The 41k Sprint courses have won the acclaim of regular adventurers and will challenge even the best of adventurers.
- The 22k Mini is also guaranteed to challenge and excite the Novice adventurer.
TEAM UP – This is also an option, teams can decide what section each person participates in.
DUATHLON OPTION – Anyone can opt out of the Kayak section, just tick the registration box. Duathletes will get medals but not qualify for any Prize category
The race venue at the new Sliabh Sneacht Centre in Drumfries (Between Buncrana & Ballyliffin) offers fantastic facilities to cater for all race finishers with showers etc. Extreme North have a strong reputation for rewarding their patrons, so apart from the Euphoria of achieving your Goal, amazing medals, T shirts, Hot food, prizes and a real banter and craic with like minded adventurer will definitely put the cap and an amazing achievement and send you home buzzing.
- Spectacular coastal terrain with mountains, tracks and lakes
- Superb hospitality / camaraderie
- Total race support back up
- Stunning Medals
- World class endurance challenge
- Keen registration fee’s
- We are pleased to assist with accommodation needs.